Hot Cocoa Almond Bundt Cake #BundtBakers

Life suddenly seems to got busy for me. I do took out time to cook, and bake. But, most of the time, I forgot to click the picture of these delicious dishes.

And then 1 day, I realized my readers are getting compromised because of my schedule. So, I  decided to bake an easy and special cake for my readers. And came around this event of Bundt Bakers. The theme this month, is Hot Chocolate. Well, chocolate is my all time favorite. I even carry, few chocolate in my lunch bag. When,I do not get time to eat lunch, and I am hungry, Chocolate works as a great energy booster for me.


This month's theme is Hot Chocolate, and is hosted by a wonderful cook and a baker, Tara, who also runs a blog, " Noshing with the Noland." Check out some delicious recipe here by her.


#BundtBakers is a group of Bundt loving Bakers who get together once a month to bake Bundts with a common ingredient or theme. You can see all of our lovely Bundts by following our Pinterest Board.
BundtBakers

We take turns hosting each month and choosing the theme or ingredient.

Updated links for all of our past events and more information about BundtBakers can be found on our homepage.

Check out some amazing recipes, of Hot Chocolate here-

Ingredients you will need to bake this delicious and easy cake
  1. All Purpose flour - 1 1/2 cup
  2. Milk Powder - 1 cup
  3. Baking Soda - 1tsp
  4. Baking Powder - 1tbsp
  5. Salt- 1 pinch
  6. Chocolate Powder - 1/2 cup
  7. Cocoa Powder - 1 tbsp
  8. Hot water - 1cup
  9. Sugar - 1 cup
  10. Olive Oil - 1 cup
  11. Sour Cream - 1/2 cup
  12. Almond (crushed) - 1/2 cup + 1/2 cup

Directions to follow - 
  • Mix Cocoa powder and Chocolate powder, in a hot water.
  • Let it rest, meanwhile mix Flour with Milk Powder, Baking Soda, Salt and Baking Powder.
  • In another bowl, mix sugar, with olive oil and Sour Cream.
  • Now, add Cocoa mixture in Sugar mixture. Mix properly, so that it is properly mixed.
  • Add dry flour mixture, to this wet mixture, mix and add 1/2 of crushed Almonds to the batter. Mix it with light hand. And let it sit for few minutes.
  • Preheat your oven, coat your Bundt Pan with Oil.
  • Sprinkle the rest of Almonds in the pan evenly. Spoon the batter in the pan, trying not to disturb sprinkled Almonds.
  • Now, bake you cake, for about 40 minutes, or till the toothpick comes out clean.
  • After the cake is baked, keep it on the counter to cool down a bit, atleast 15-20 minutes.
  • Then invert the pan, on a cooling rack.

  • Let the cake cool down, sprinkle some powdered sugar, and serve it a dollop of ice-cream... Yum yum....

Comments

Unknown said…
Love the almonds added in, that is brilliant!!! Sometimes I forget about almonds for sweet recipes!!
I like the almond element a lot. It looks great. Laura@ Baking in Pyjamas
What's better than chocolate? Chocolate with almonds.
Rebekah said…
This sounds like a wonderful chocolate cake!!
Laura said…
Love those nuts baked into the top! Fantastic!
It looks absolutely delicious! Almonds always give a great flavour, and in combination with chocolate... mmm love it ;-)
Unknown said…
Sometimes, I have chocolate for breakfast :). And I always need some after a meal so have some nearby at all times. Your bundt sounds delicious! And I love all of those almonds, yum.
Sue Lau said…
Looks rich and delicious!
your bundt looks delicious!! , so I am definitely going to do your recipe!
regards from lamejormanera

Popular posts from this blog

Baked Peas Kachori #Breadbakers

Focaccia Bread #BreadBakers

Oats Garlic Kulcha #BreadBakers