Triple Chocolate Rocky Road Bundt Cake #BundtBakers

I have been wanting to bake chocolate cake from a long time.... Somehow, the other cake flavors were getting baked and chocolate was not getting it's turn...

The other day, I was googling for the  variety of cakes, I can make, which also goes with this month's theme. I didn't found any cake, in which I can put everything in the batter, and it comes out perfectly as I want... Well, this time I wanted to experiment with, what my heart wanted me to bake... I have been picturing the Chocolate Bars inside the cake from a week.. I knew, Chocolate is going to melt inside the cake.. But, I wanted to see how different Chocolates, together is going to affect the flavors..

I am very happy to inform you,it was one of the most yummy, melt in mouth cake ever... I am so happy, that I did what really I wanted to do.. And it turned out so awesome... Lately, I have been working only with egg-less cakes... Different flavors... And what little tricks, make them moist, yummy and flavorful... Most of them turned out good... But this one was overpowering all of them, in flavor, moistness, sponginess, everything....


 
#BundtBakers is a group of Bundt loving bakers who get together once a month to bake Bundts with a common ingredient or theme. Follow our Pinterest board right here. Links are also updated each month on the BundtBakers home page.   This month, we Bundtbakers baked a Bundt on theme Rocky Road... It was a very good theme,with so much to explore... This month's host is Laura from Baking in Pyjamas... Thanks, Laura for an awesome theme..

BundtBakers

Comments

Unknown said…
Your cake does look very moist and rich. And 3 kinds of chocolate in a cake is a winner to me.
It looks moist and deliciious :)
Terri Steffes said…
I love a cake that can stand alone. Looks so good!
Ansh said…
Your cake sounds and looks wonderful!! All that chocolate.. YUMMM
Anonymous said…
This looks so moist and wonderful!
Unknown said…
Now that looks nice and moist and oh so, chocolatey!!
Avril said…
Holy Smokes! What a great idea to add chopped chocolate bars to your cake. Brilliant!
Unknown said…
Wow your bundt looks amazing! So perfect without any glaze at all and that baked in coconut topping. Delicious!
Great idea adding broken up chocolate bars to the cake batter, it looks like a lovely cake.
Stacy Rushton said…
I love how you added the chocolate in between layers of the cake batter! What a great idea and I am sure it made the cake so much more rich and delicious when it melted!
I love this candy bar cake. YUM
Teri said…
Your cake is so pretty, and all the chocolate-YUM!
TeaLady said…
TRIPLE chocolate. Cannot go wrong with that. It looks lovely and moist.
Kelster said…
I love that you used all those different types of chocolate in your cake!
Catherine said…
Your cake looks so moist and wonderful. I love the triple chocolate idea...sounds marvelous! xo, Catherine

Popular posts from this blog

Baked Peas Kachori #Breadbakers

Focaccia Bread #BreadBakers

Oats Garlic Kulcha #BreadBakers