Apple-Almond CupCake

Hello All,

Day before yesterday, we went to walmart, and my little 1 had a new demand. Out of blue, she started asking me cupcake liners. I thought ok, she wanted to play something with these liners, so got a pack for her of her choice.

This is the one she chooses for herself. It was still ok for me. The Actual demand started, when we reached home, " Mamma, I want to make cupcake. I know u r tired, but don't you worry, I will make it myself. I have an idea, and we can work accordingly." It is her idea to make Apple-Almond cupcake. She also did 1 trick, she told me as she don't like apple, why not grind them and put them in the batter. She even told me, it will be easy way to give apple to the kids, who do not like apple but love cupcakes. I liked the idea, but instead of grinding them I thought grating the apples will taste much better. So, here is the recipe for you guys. Enjoy..



Ingredients for 7 cupcakes - 
  1. All purpose Flour - 2 small cups
  2. Milk Powder - 3/4 cup
  3. Baking powder - 1 tsp
  4. Brown Sugar - 3/4 cup
  5. Cooking Oil - 1 cup
  6. Apple - 2 (grated)
  7. Whipped Cream - 3-4 tbsp
  8. Almonds - 1/2 cup (crushed)
  9. Milk - 1/2 cup ( use as required)



Directions - 
  • Mix all the ingredients, from 1-7 for  2-3 minutes. 
  • Add milk as required to make a batter. Do not make the batter very thin, make it in a pouring consistency. 
  • Blend it with hand blender for 5 minutes, or if you are doing it with hand, do it for 10 minutes.
  • Pre-heat the oven at 350 degrees.
  • Pour the batter in a cupcake liners filling to the top, and leave it aside for 5 minutes.
  • Keep the pan  inside the oven for 20 minutes, take it out insert a toothpick and if it comes out clear, then the cupcakes are ready, and if it doesn't comes out clear, again put it for another 5 minutes.
  • Take out the cupcakes and let it set for 5-7 minutes, then serve.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Аnybody who іs ρrepаred to get a well-toned stomaсh can use this bеlt.


my homeрage - click here!

Popular posts from this blog

Baked Peas Kachori #Breadbakers

Focaccia Bread #BreadBakers

Oats Garlic Kulcha #BreadBakers