Ingredients for 8 people -
- Lasagna noodles- 1 lb
- Spinach(fresh or frozen) - 2 packages
- Paneer or firm tofu - 1/2 lb
- Garlic -2 cloves (peeled and minced)
- Lemon Juice - 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Pasta Sauce - 4-6 cups as required
- Boil Lasagna Noodles and drain the water and keep aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Squeeze water from spinach, add paneer or tofu, salt, lemon juice, garlic and milk, add it to the food processor and process until it is blended smooth.
- on the bottom of 9X 13 inch pan, lay a thin layer of pasta sauce, then a layer of noodles, with a following layer of spinach- paneer(tofu) mix, then half of the rest pasta sauce, with a layer of noodles, spinach mix, layer of noodles and end with a layer of pasta sauce.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until it is bubbling.
- Enjoy it hot.
- Can be refrigerated and reused for 2 days.